Last week’s Gotham was the worst episode to date. This week’s episode was arguably the best. Make up your mind Gotham! Are you a pit of despair or a beacon of light that guides us across the television wastelands? Dramatic pause for reflection.
- Thought provoking questions from friends of the podcast Cary over at Recollections Of Play and Caitlin (How To Math Blog).
Great POW! BAM! KABOOM! Moments:
- A clear, concise story with none of the clutter we’re used to.
- A tie-in to Batman: Year One.
- A crime occurs and we actually care if it gets solved.
- Scenes that would normally take away from the story actually added some levity.
- The reintroduction of Bruce and Alfred.
- Zsasz makes bad episodes tolerable and good episodes great!
- A telephone booth on the pier.
Nice Try Moments:
- Waste of an interesting character if they don’t bring Flass back.
- Would have been a good time to wrap up the Fish Mooney story…..permanently!
- Bullock and Mooney sitting in a tree….