Tom and Adam sink their teeth into Episode 9: Harvey Dent. Disclaimer: Please check with your dentist before you decide to sink your teeth into any show. Gotham is not for the weak-toothed. Stick around for the end of the show. We’re going to check in with The Flash. Now there’s a show that deserves a podcast!
Fun Opener Items:
- Real life psychiatrists were asked to decode Bruce Wayne’s emotional problems in a recent Wired.com article. Click HERE for the full read. There’s an interesting tidbit of information Adam and Tom are happy to spoil.
- DC released a comic book adaptation of a lost Batman ’66 episode that introduces Two-Face to the television series. Check out the amazing cover from the amazing Alex Ross. Amazing!
- This episode was all about Selina Kyle. One of the few character’s the writers have kept shrouded in mystery. We finally learn what makes Selina tick (sort of).
- Bruce and Selina’s instant bond injects a little emotion into the show.
- Penguin continues his rise to the top. We especially enjoyed his witty banter with Fish Mooney.
- Knock knock knocking on Arkham’s doors!!!!!
- Harvey Dent and that neat little coin trick he does.
What We Didn’t Like About This Episode (We’re Looking At You Barbara):
- There’s no way Barbara knows how to spell Zsasz. Implausible.
- Was that suppose to be a cliff-hanger?
- Wayne Manor seems like a bad place to keep a witness safe. Too many security flaws.