We’re back with another (scintillating?) episode of Gotham Tonight! Tom and Adam are angry about “Spirit of the Goat”. Don’t make us angry Gotham. You wouldn’t like us when we’re angry. Cue sad Hulk music.
- Adam complains about the abandoned Gotham Playhouse. Why hasn’t anybody salvaged those beautiful chandeliers. There’s money to be made!
- Tom uses his vast knowledge of the criminal justice system and puts Adam in his place.
- Bullock gets some much needed depth.
- Adam and Tom’s psychological profile of Edward Nygma.
- With the exception of the last two minutes, this episode of Gotham was a real clunker.