Frank Zappa, Kurt Cobain, Mad Season, photography, Record Store Day, Soundgarden, twitter, Willie Nelson
My 2013 Record Store Day Experience went a little something like this.
- Standing in line for #recordstoreday
- It’s cold. Should have worn gloves. #recordstoreday
- Parked next to mural of Kurt Cobain. #recordstoreday pic.twitter.com/Wdy58EjvWf
- 27 degrees. Woman in flip flops went to her car to get a blanket #recordstoreday
- Old dude behind me mentions a possible Pink Floyd special release for #recordstoreday Let me at it!
- Ten more minutes until store opens. Hands numb but coffee is still hot. #recordstoreday
- Car blasting pearl jam just rolled up. #recordstoreday
- It’s on! Get me some vinyl! #recordstoreday
- Walked away with an eclectic mix of albums. Willie Nelson. Soundgarden. Frank Zappa. Mad Season. #recordstoreday #happy
You can follow all of my adventures and everyday Cubicle Life humor on Twitter @adrockington
Have you used ‘storify’ to make a story from tweets using the same hash tag?
Never heard of it. Please tell me more.